Enter the price of a good or service, and the maximum demand of that good into this maximum revenue calculator to calculate the maximum revenue and profit.
- Margin Calculator
- MPC Calculator
- Markup Calculator
- Price Elasticity of Demand Calculator
- Deadweight Loss Calculator
Maximum Revenue Formula
The formula for calculating the maximum revenue of an object is as follows:
R = p*Q
- Where R is maximum revenue
- p is the price of the good or service at max demand
- Q is the total quantity of goods at maximum demand
Determine the maximum demand of a good and the price and that level is a little more difficult. It involves taking the derivative of a function. For more information on this, visit our price elasticity of demand calculator.
- Where p is price
- and q is the theoretical demand at max price