Enter your total gross income and the total deductions are taken into the calculator to determine your AGI.
- Disposable Income Calculator
- Debt to Income Ratio Calculator
- Gross to Net Calculator
- Annual Income Calculator
- AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax) Calculator
The following formula is used to calculate an adjusted gross income.
AGI = GI – D
- Where AGI is your adjusted gross income ($)
- GI is your total gross income ($)
- D is your total deductions take ($)
AGI is defined as the total income after deductions are subtracted.
How to calculate ADI?
- First, determine your total gross income.
Determine your total gross income. This is your total income before taxes and deductions.
- Next, determine your total deductions.
Determine the total amount of deductions. These are pre-tax deductions such as health care and dental.
- Finally, calculate your AGI.
Subtract the total deductions from your total gross income to determine your AGI.
AGI stands for adjusted gross income. It’s a measure of your total income after pre-tax deductions like health care is taken into account.