Enter the total size of the aquarium (L) into the Aquarium Fertilizer Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Aquarium Fertilizer required per week.
- Aquarium Volume Calculator
- Aquarium Energy Cost Calculator
- Aquarium Stock Calculator
- Fish Density Calculator
Aquarium Fertilizer Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Aquarium Fertilizer.
F = AS / 10
- F is the Aquarium Fertilizer (mL of fertilizer per week)
- AS is the total size of the aquarium (L)
How to Calculate Aquarium Fertilizer?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Aquarium Fertilizer.
- First, determine the total size of the aquarium (L).
- Next, gather the formula from above = F = AS / 10.
- Finally, calculate the Aquarium Fertilizer.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total size of the aquarium (L) = 30
F = AS / 10 = ?