Enter the total cost to remodel the bathroom and the total area of the bathroom into the calculator to determine the bathroom remodel cost per square foot.
- Concrete Driveway Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Carpet Install Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Hardwood Flooring Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Drywall Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Cost Per Window Replacement Calculator
Bathroom Remodel Cost Per Square Foot Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the Bathroom Remodel Cost Per Square Foot.
BRC = RC / BA
- Where BRC is the bathroom remodel cost per square foot ($/ft^2)
- RC is the total remodel cost ($)
- BA is the total bathroom area (ft^2)
To calculate the bathroom remodel cost per square foot, simply divide the remodel cost by the bathroom area.
What is the Average Bathroom Remodel Cost Per Square Foot?
The average price per square foot for a bathroom remodel is $75 per square foot. This makes the national average cost for a bathroom remodel about $18,000.
The cost of a bathroom remodel greatly depends on the project’s complexity. For example, if you are building a two-story master suite, your costs will be much higher than that of a small powder room.
A well-done bathroom remodeling job can add thousands of dollars to the value of your home and improve your quality of life. It is important to understand that a bathroom remodel is not just about putting new tile down or replacing your tub with a shower stall.
Bathroom remodels are more than just functional; they are also designed to make the room more attractive, functional, and easier to use.