Enter the total change in BPM into the Pitch Shift from BPM Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Pitch Shift.
- Sound Reduction Index Calculator
- Stereo Base Maximum Gap Calculator
- BPM to MS Calculator
- Playlist Length Calculator
Pitch Shift from BPM Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Pitch Shift from BPM.
PS = BPM / 60
- PS is the Pitch Shift from BPM (hz)
- BPM is the total change in BPM
How to Calculate Pitch Shift from BPM?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Pitch Shift from BPM.
- First, determine the total change in BPM.
- Next, gather the formula from above = PS = BPM / 60.
- Finally, calculate the Pitch Shift from BPM.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total change in BPM = 40
PS = BPM / 60 = ?