Enter the number of orders and the average price of an order ($) into the calculator to determine the Business Revenue.
- All Revenue Calculators
- Restaurant Revenue Calculator
- Monthly Revenue Calculator
- Break Even Revenue Calculator
Business Revenue Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Business Revenue.
BR = O * AP
- Where BR is the Business Revenue ($)
- O is the number of orders
- AP is the average price of an order ($)
How to Calculate Business Revenue?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Business Revenue.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the number of orders. In this example, the number of orders is given as 74.
- Next, determine the average price of an order ($). For this problem, the average price of an order ($) is given as 10.
- Finally, calculate the Business Revenue using the equation above:
BR = O * AP
The values given above are inserted into the equation below:
BR = 74 * 10 = 740 ($)
Example Problem #2:
The variables needed for this problem are provided below:
number of orders = 59
average price of order ($) = 20
Entering these values and solving gives:
BR = 59 * 20 = 1180 ($)