Enter the number of containers and the weight per container (oz) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Candle Weight.
- Candle Wax to Fragrance Ratio Calculator
- Watts to Candlepower Calculator
- Candlepower ↔ Lumens Calculator
Candle Weight Formula
CW = C * WC / 20
- CW is the Candle Weight (lbs of wax)
- C is the number of containers
- WC is the weight per container (oz)
To calculate Candle Weight, multiply the number of containers by the weight per container, then divide by 20.
How to Calculate Candle Weight?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Candle Weight.
- First, determine the number of containers.
- Next, determine the weight per container (oz).
- Next, gather the formula from above = CW = C * WC / 20.
- Finally, calculate the Candle Weight.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
number of containers = 20
weight per container (oz) = 7