Enter the total weight (lbs) and the number of casters into the Caster Weight Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Caster Weight.
- All Weight Calculators
- Ranked Positional Weight Calculator
- Duct Weight Calculator
- Cross Weight Calculator
Caster Weight Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Caster Weight.
CW = W / C
- CW is the Caster Weight (lbs)
- W is the total weight (lbs)
- C is the number of casters
How to Calculate Caster Weight?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Caster Weight.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total weight (lbs).
- The total weight (lbs) is given as:: 3000.
- Next, determine the number of casters.
- The number of casters is provided as: 10.
- Finally, calculate the Caster Weight using the equation above:
CW = W / C
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
CW = 3000 / 10 = 300 (lbs)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total weight (lbs) = 4000
number of casters = 4
Test your knowledge and check your answer with the calculator..
CW = W / C = ?