Enter the total cost of the cement and the weight of the cement into the calculator to determine the cement cost per cubic yard.
- Concrete Driveway Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Asphalt Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Water to Cement Ratio Calculator
- Mulch Cost Per Cubic Yard Calculator
Cement Cost Per Cubic Yard Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the .
CCY = TC / (W/D)
- Where CCY is the cement cost per cubic yard ($/yd^3)
- TC is the total cost of cement ($)
- W is the weight of the cement (lbs)
- D is the density of the cement (lbs/yd^3)
- = 2538 lbs/yd^3 for typical cement
What is the Average Cement Cost Per Cubic Yard?
The average cement cost per cubic yard is 135 as of 2022.
When you look at the average cost of a cubic yard of concrete, you’ll notice that prices vary significantly. You must recognize these differences because they can impact the amount of concrete you need to complete your project.
The exact price varies by location and the quality of the concrete. To determine the cubic yards of concrete needed, measure the area’s length, width, and depth. Once these measurements are determined, multiply them to get the required volume.
If you’re buying in bulk or need a lot of concrete for your project, it’s cheaper to mix your small batches, which you can do in a rented concrete mixer.