Enter the magnitude of the charge of two points and the distance between them into the calculator to determine the charge or force between them.
- Coulomb’s Law Calculator
- Electric Potential Calculator
- Capacitor Discharge Calculator
- Surface Charge Density Calculator
The following equation is used to calculate the charge between two points.
F = Ke * q₁ * q₂ /r²
- F is the electrostatic force between the two objects
- q1 is the magnitude of the first charge
- q2 is the magnitude of the second charge
- r is the distance between them
- Ke is coulomn’s constant which is equal to 8.98755 * 10⁹ N * m² / C²