Enter the sum of the square of residuals and the total sum of squares into the calculator to determine the coefficient of determination.
- Relative Standard Deviation Calculator
- Percent Deviation Calculator
- Average of Percentages Calculator
- ICC (Intraclass Correlation) Calculator
- Sorensen Index Calculator
Coefficient of Determination Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the R squared, or the coefficient of determination.
R2 = 1 – (RSS/TSS)
- Where R2 is the coefficient of determination
- RSS is the sum of squares of residuals
- TSS is the total sum of squares
A coefficient of determination, also known as R squared, is a measure of the variation in one variable to another. In other words, it’s a measure of the correlation of data squared.