Enter the total heat removed from the system and the latent heat contained into the Condensate Temperature Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Condensate Temperature.
- All Temperature Calculators
- Roof Temperature Calculator
- Temperature to Frequency Calculator
- Potential Temperature Calculator
Condensate Temperature Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Condensate Temperature.
CT = Q / L
- CT is the Condensate Temperature ( )
- Q is the total heat removed from the system
- L is the latent heat contained
How to Calculate Condensate Temperature?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Condensate Temperature.
- First, determine the total heat removed from the system.
- Next, determine the latent heat contained.
- Next, gather the formula from above = CT = Q / L.
- Finally, calculate the Condensate Temperature.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total heat removed from the system = 30
latent heat contained = 10
CT = Q / L = ?