Enter the radius (ft) and the depth of the core (ft) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Core Fill.
Core Fill Formula
CF = pi*r^2 * D
- CF is the Core Fill (ft^3)
- r is the radius (ft)
- D is the depth of the core (ft)
To calculate Core Fill, multiply the radius squared by pi times the depth.
How to Calculate Core Fill?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Core Fill.
- First, determine the radius (ft).
- Next, determine the depth of the core (ft).
- Next, gather the formula from above = CF = pi*r^2 * D.
- Finally, calculate the Core Fill.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
radius (ft) = 3
depth of core (ft) = 10