Enter the mean arterial pressure and intracranial pressure into the calculator to determine the cerebral perfusion pressure (CPP).
- MAP Calculator (Mean Arterial Blood Pressure)
- Resting Heart Rate Calculator
- Heart Rate Reserve Calculator (HRR)
The following formula is used to calculate the CPP.
CPP = MAP – ICP
- Where CPP is the cerebral perfusion pressure
- MAP is the mean arterial pressure
- ICP is the intracranial pressure
CPP stands for cerebral perfusion pressure. It’s considered the minimum amount of pressure needed to maintain blood flow to the brain.
ICP stands for intracranial pressure. It’s a pressure that causes a force that opposes blood flow to the brain.
How to calculate CPP