Enter the current EPS ($) and the past EPS ($) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the EPS Growth.
- Diluted Earnings Per Share Calculator (w/ Formula)
- Earnings Per Share Calculator
- Retained Earnings Breakpoint Calculator
EPS Growth Formula
EPSG = (CEPS - PEPS) / PEPS * 100
- EPSG is the EPS Growth (%)
- CEPS is the current EPS ($)
- PEPS is the past EPS ($)
To calculate EPS Growth, divide the change in EPS by the previous EPS, then multiply by 100.
How to Calculate EPS Growth?
The following steps outline how to calculate the EPS Growth.
- First, determine the current EPS ($).
- Next, determine the past EPS ($).
- Next, gather the formula from above = EPSG = (CEPS – PEPS) / PEPS * 100.
- Finally, calculate the EPS Growth.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
current EPS ($) = 4.25
past EPS ($) = 3.25