Enter the flat strip width, flat strip thickness, and flat strip density into the calculator to determine the flat strip weight.
- Plate Thickness Calculator
- PTFE Rod Weight Calculator
- Titanium Pipe Weight Calculator
- Steel Bar Weight Per Foot Calculator
Flat Strip Weight Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the Flat Strip Weight.
FSW = W/12*T/12*D
- Where FSW is the flat strip weight (lbs/ft)
- W is the width of the strip (in)
- T is the thickness of the strip (in)
- D is the density of the material (lbs/ft^3)
To calculate the flat strip weight, multiply the width by the thickness, then multiply by the density. This yields a weight per unit length.