Enter the total amount of coffee used (g) into the French Press Ratio Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the amount of water needed.
French Press Ratio Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the French Press Ratio.
W = C * 12
- Where W is the French Press Ratio (grams of water)
- C is the total amount of coffee used (g)
How to Calculate French Press Ratio?
The following example problems outline how to calculate French Press Ratio.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total amount of coffee used (g).
- The total amount of coffee used (g) is given as: 3.
- Finally, calculate the French Press Ratio using the equation above:
W = C * 12
The values given above are inserted into the equation below and the solution is calculated:
W = C * 12 = 36 (grams of water)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total amount of coffee used (g) = 10
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator above.
W = C * 12 = ?