Enter the total energy of radiation (J) into the Frequency of Radiation Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Frequency of Radiation.
- All Frequency Calculators
- Octave Frequency Calculator
- Square Wave Frequency Calculator
- Frequency of Light Calculator
Frequency of Radiation Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Frequency of Radiation.
fr = E/h
- fr is the Frequency of Radiation (hz)
- E is the total energy of radiation (J)
- h is Planck’s constant = 6.62*10^-34 (J-s)
How to Calculate Frequency of Radiation?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Frequency of Radiation.
- First, determine the total energy of radiation (J).
- Next, gather the formula from above = fr = E/h.
- Finally, calculate the Frequency of Radiation.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total energy of radiation (J) = .0056
h = 6.62*10^-34
fr = E/h = ?