Enter your height (in) into the Ideal Race Weight Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Ideal Race Weight.
- All Weight Calculators
- Ideal Weight Calculator
- Adjusted Body Weight & Ideal Body Weight Calculator
- Average Lap Speed Calculator
Ideal Race Weight Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Ideal Race Weight.
IRW = 19*H^2 / 703
- IRW is the Ideal Race Weight (lbs)
- H is the height (in)
How to Calculate Ideal Race Weight?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Ideal Race Weight.
- First, determine the height (in).
- Next, gather the formula from above = IRW = 19*H^2 / 703.
- Finally, calculate the Ideal Race Weight.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
height (in) = 70
IRW = 19*H^2 / 703 = ?