Enter the total cost of alcohol and the total alcohol revenue into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Liquor Cost Percentage.
Liquor Cost Percentage Formula
LCP = TCA / R * 100
- LCP is the Liquor Cost Percentage (%)
- TCA ($) is the total cost of alcohol
- R ($) is the total alcohol revenue
To calculate Liquor Cost Percentage, divide the total cost of the alcohol by the total alcohol revenue, then multiply by 100.
How to Calculate Liquor Cost Percentage?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Liquor Cost Percentage.
- First, determine the total cost of alcohol.
- Next, determine the total alcohol revenue.
- Next, gather the formula from above = LCP = TCA / R * 100.
- Finally, calculate the Liquor Cost Percentage.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total cost of alcohol = 5000
total alcohol revenue = 20000