Enter an integer or number into the Ninth Root Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Ninth Root.
Ninth Root Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Ninth Root.
R9 = y ^ (1/9)
- R9 is the Ninth Root ( )
- y is the an integer or number
How to Calculate the Ninth Root?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Ninth Root.
- First, determine an integer or number.
- Next, gather the formula from above = R9 = y ^ (1/9).
- Finally, calculate the Ninth Root.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
an integer or number = 675
R9 = y ^ (1/9) = ?