Enter the machine availability, the performance factor, and the quality rate into the OPE Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the OPE.
The following formula is used to calculate the OPE.
OPE = A * PF * QR
- OPE is the OPE ( )
- A is the machine availability
- PF is the performance factor
- QR is the quality rate
How to Calculate OPE?
The following steps outline how to calculate the OPE.
- First, determine the machine availability.
- Next, determine the performance factor.
- Next, determine the quality rate.
- Next, gather the formula from above = OPE = A * PF * QR.
- Finally, calculate the OPE.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
machine availability = .75
performance factor = 1.2
quality rate = 30
OPE = A * PF * QR = ?