Enter the height (cm) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Peak Flow.
Peak Flow Formula
PF = (H * 5.3) - 433
- PF is the Peak Flow (L/min)
- H is the height (cm)
To calculate Peak Flow, multiply the person’s height by 5.3, then subtract 433.
How to Calculate Peak Flow?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Peak Flow.
- First, determine the height (cm).
- Next, gather the formula from above = PF = (H * 5.3) – 433.
- Finally, calculate the Peak Flow.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
height (cm) = 146