Enter the quantum frequency (hz) and the Planck’s Constant into the calculator to determine the Quantum Energy.
- All Energy Calculators
- Frequency To Energy Calculator
- Wavelength to Energy Calculator
- Photon Energy Calculator
- Red Light Energy Calculator
Quantum Energy Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the Quantum Energy.
E = qf*h
- Where E is the Quantum Energy (Joules)
- qf is the quantum frequency (hz)
- h is the Planck’s Constant (6.62607004 × 10-34 m2 kg / s)
How to Calculate Quantum Energy?
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed in order to calculate the Quantum Energy.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the quantum frequency (hz). In this example, the quantum frequency (hz) is measured to be 85.
- Finally, calculate the Quantum Energy using the formula above:
E = qf*h
Inserting the values from above and solving the equation with the imputed values gives:
E = 85*6.62607004 × 10-34 = 5.632e-32 (Joules)
Example Problem #2:
Using the same process as example problem 1, we first define the needed variables outlined by the formula. In this case, the values are provide as:
quantum frequency (hz) = 4
Entering these values into the formula or calculator above gives us:
E = qf*h = 2.65e-33 (Joules)