Enter the total amount paid by each person ($) and the total amount of people into the Reverse Split Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Reverse Split.
- All Reverse Calculators
- Reverse Stock Split Calculator
- Reverse Margin Calculator
- Reverse Interest Calculator
Reverse Split Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Reverse Split.
RS = AP * #P
- Where RS is the Reverse Split ($)
- AP is the total amount paid by each person ($)
- #P is the total amount of people
How to Calculate Reverse Split?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Reverse Split.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total amount paid by each person ($).
- The total amount paid by each person ($) is given as: 30.
- Next, determine the total amount of people.
- The total amount of people is provided as: 5.
- Finally, calculate the Reverse Split using the equation above:
RS = AP * #P
The values given above are inserted into the equation below and the solution is calculated:
RS = 30 *5 = 150 ($)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total amount paid by each person ($) = 60
total amount of people = 5
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator above.
RS = AP * #P = ?