Enter the total amount of cement and the total amount of sand into the Screed Mix Ratio Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Screed Mix Ratio.
Screed Mix Ratio Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Screed Mix Ratio.
SMR = C/S
- SMR is the Screed Mix Ratio (cement/sand)
- C is the total amount of cement
- S is the total amount of sand
To calculate the screed mix ratio, divide the amount of cement by the amount of sand.
How to Calculate Screed Mix Ratio?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Screed Mix Ratio.
- First, determine the total amount of cement.
- Next, determine the total amount of sand.
- Next, gather the formula from above = SMR = C/S.
- Finally, calculate the Screed Mix Ratio.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total amount of cement = 10
total amount of sand = 40
SMR = C/S = ?