Enter the air temperature (F) into the Sidewalk Temperature Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Sidewalk Temperature.
Sidewalk Temperature Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Sidewalk Temperature.
ST = AT + 25
- ST is the Sidewalk Temperature (F)
- AT is the air temperature (F)
To calculate the sidewalk temperature, add 25 degrees to the air temperature.
How to Calculate Sidewalk Temperature?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Sidewalk Temperature.
- First, determine the air temperature (F).
- Next, gather the formula from above = ST = AT + 25.
- Finally, calculate the Sidewalk Temperature.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
air temperature (F) = 80
ST = AT + 25 = ?