Enter the number of sod pallets into the Sod Weight Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Sod Weight.
Sod Weight Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Sod Weight.
SW = #P * 2250
- SW is the Sod Weight (lbs)
- #P is the number of sod pallets
How to Calculate Sod Weight?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Sod Weight.
- First, determine the number of sod pallets.
- Next, gather the formula from above = SW = #P * 2250.
- Finally, calculate the Sod Weight.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
number of sod pallets = 3
SW = #P * 2250 = ?