Enter the total gross sales ($) and the total costs ($) into the Taxable Sales Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Taxable Sales.
- All Sales Calculators
- Annual Sales Calculator
- Business Sales Calculator
- Profit Margin On Sales Calculator
Taxable Sales Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Taxable Sales.
TS = GS – C
- Where TS is the Taxable Sales ($)
- GS is the total gross sales ($)
- C is the total costs ($)
How to Calculate Taxable Sales?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Taxable Sales.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total gross sales ($).
- The total gross sales ($) is given as: 40,000.
- Next, determine the total costs ($).
- The total costs ($) is provided as: 20,000.
- Finally, calculate the Taxable Sales using the equation above:
TS = GS – C
The values given above are inserted into the equation below:
TS = 40,000 – 20,000 = 20,000.00 ($)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables needed are provided below:
total gross sales ($) = 6000
total costs ($) = 300
This example problem is a test of your knowledge on the subject. Use the calculator above to check your answer.
TS = GS – C = ?