Enter the time (s) and the speed (m/s) into the Distance From Time Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Distance From Time.
- All Distance Calculators
- Time and Distance to Velocity Calculator
- Limiting Distance Calculator
- Acceleration to Distance Calculator
Distance From Time Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Distance From Time.
D = T * S
- Where D is the Distance From Time (m)
- T is the time (s)
- S is the speed (m/s)
How to Calculate Distance From Time?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Distance From Time.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the time (s).
- The time (s) is given as: 100.
- Next, determine the speed (m/s).
- The speed (m/s) is provided as: 30.
- Finally, calculate the Distance From Time using the equation above:
D = T * S
The values given above are inserted into the equation below and the solution is calculated:
D = 100 * 30 = 3,000 (m)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables needed are provided below:
time (s) = 75
speed (m/s) = 6
This example problem is a test of your knowledge on the subject. Use the calculator above to check your answer.
D = T * S = ?