Enter the treadmill belt length (ft) and the number of revolutions into the Treadmill Distance Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Treadmill Distance.
- All Distance Calculators
- Treadmill Elevation Gain Calculator
- Image Distance Calculator
- Swing Speed to Distance Calculator
Treadmill Distance Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Treadmill Distance.
TD = TBL * R
- Where TD is the Treadmill Distance (ft)
- TBL is the treadmill belt length (ft)
- R is the number of revolutions
How to Calculate Treadmill Distance?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Treadmill Distance.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the treadmill belt length (ft).
- The treadmill belt length (ft) is given as: 4.5.
- Next, determine the number of revolutions.
- The number of revolutions is provided as: 700.
- Finally, calculate the Treadmill Distance using the equation above:
TD = TBL * R
The values given above are inserted into the equation below and the solution is calculated:
TD = 4.5 * 700 = 3150 (ft)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables needed are provided below:
treadmill belt length (ft) = 5.6
number of revolutions = 1000
This example problem is a test of your knowledge on the subject. Use the calculator above to check your answer.
TD = TBL * R = ?