Enter the treadmill belt length (ft) and the number of revolutions into the Treadmill Distance Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Treadmill Distance.
- All Distance Calculators
- Treadmill Elevation Gain Calculator
- Image Distance Calculator
- Swing Speed to Distance Calculator
Treadmill Distance Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Treadmill Distance.
TD = TBL * R
- Where TD is the Treadmill Distance (ft)
- TBL is the treadmill belt length (ft)
- R is the number of revolutions
To calculate the treadmill distance, multiply the treadmill belt length by the number of revolutions.
How to Calculate Treadmill Distance?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Treadmill Distance.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the treadmill belt length (ft).
- The treadmill belt length (ft) is given as: 4.5.
- Next, determine the number of revolutions.
- The number of revolutions is provided as: 700.
- Finally, calculate the Treadmill Distance using the equation above:
TD = TBL * R
The values given above are inserted into the equation below and the solution is calculated:
TD = 4.5 * 700 = 3150 (ft)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables needed are provided below:
treadmill belt length (ft) = 5.6
number of revolutions = 1000
This example problem is a test of your knowledge on the subject. Use the calculator above to check your answer.
TD = TBL * R = ?