Enter the base rent ($) and the gross turnover ($) into the calculator to determine the Turnover Rent.
Turnover Rent Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Turnover Rent.
Rt = BR + (.10*GT-BR)
- Where Rt is the Turnover Rent ($)
- BR is the base rent ($)
- GT is the gross turnover ($)
How to Calculate Turnover Rent?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Turnover Rent.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the base rent ($). In this example, the base rent ($) is given as 1000.
- Next, determine the gross turnover ($). For this problem, the gross turnover ($) is given as 30000.
- Finally, calculate the Turnover Rent using the equation above:
Rt = BR + (10*GT-BR)
The values given above are inserted into the equation below:
Rt = 1000 + (.10*30,000-1000) = 3000 ($)
Example Problem #2:
The variables needed for this problem are provided below:
base rent ($) = 7000
gross turnover ($) = 150000
Entering these values and solving gives:
Rt = 7000+ (.10*150000-7000) = 15,000 ($)