Enter the total number of beers consumed and the number of hours spent drinking into the calculator to determine the average number of beers consumed per hour.
Beers Per Hour Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the average number of beers consumed per hour.
BPH = TB / H
- BPH is the beers per hour
- TB is the total beers consumed
- H is the total hours spent drinking
To calculate beers per hour, divide the total number of beers consumed by the total number of hours spent drinking.
What is Beers Per Hour?
Beers per hour is a measure of the rate at which an individual consumes beer. It is often used to monitor drinking habits or to ensure responsible alcohol consumption during social events. This calculation can help individuals pace their drinking and avoid excessive alcohol intake over a short period of time.
How to Calculate Beers Per Hour?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Beers Per Hour.
- First, determine the total number of beers consumed (TB).
- Next, determine the total number of hours spent drinking (H).
- Next, gather the formula from above = BPH = TB / H.
- Finally, calculate the Beers Per Hour (BPH).
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
Total beers consumed (TB) = 8 beers
Total hours spent drinking (H) = 4 hours