Enter the values of n and k from the form C(n,K). The calculator will display the binomial coefficient of n and k.
- Coefficient of Variation Calculator
- Choose Calculator
- Compound Probability Calculator
- Post Test Probability Calculator
Binomial Coefficient Formula
The following formula is used to calculate a binomial coefficient of numbers.
- Where C(n,k) is the binomial coefficient
- n is an integer
- k is another integer.
Binomial Coefficient Definition
A binomial coefficient is defined as the total number of combinations that can be made from any given set of integers.
Binomial Coefficient Example
How to calculate a binomial coefficient?
- First, determine the first integer.
Determine the value of one of the integers.
- Next, determine the second integer.
Determine the value of another integer.
- Finally, calculate the binomial coefficient.
Using the formula above, calculate the binomial coefficient.
A binomial coefficient is a term used in math to describe the total number of combinations or options from a given set of integers. So for example, if you have 10 integers and you wanted to choose every combination of 4 of those integers. The total number of combinations would be equal to the binomial coefficient.