Enter the total interest paid, ending long term debt, and beginning long term debt into the calculator to determine the cash flow to creditors.
- Cash Flow to Stockholders Calculator
- Cash Flow From Assets Calculator
- Free Cash Flow Calculator
- Net Cash Flow Calculator
Cash Flows to Creditors Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the cash flow to creditors.
CFC = I – E + B
- Where CFC is the cash flow to creditors
- I is the total interest paid
- E is the ending long term debt
- B is the beginning long term debt
Cash Flow From Creditors Definition
A cash flow from creditors is defined as the total cash flow a creditor collects from interest on a loan.
Cash Flow From Creditors Example
How to calculate cash flow from creditors?
- First, determine the interest paid.
Calculate the total interest paid.
- Next, determine the ending long term debt.
Determine the amount of long term debt at the end of the period.
- Next, determine the beginning long term debt.
Determine the amount of long term debt at the start of the period.
- Finally, calculate the cash flow from creditors.
Calculate the ash flow from creditors using the equation above.
This is a financial term used to describe the total cash flow a creditor is collecting due to interest and long term debt payments.
|cash flow to creditors calculator|
|cash flow to creditors formula|
|how to calculate cash flow to creditors|
|cash flow to creditors|
|how to find cash flow to creditors|
|creditors analyze the statement of cash flows to determine|
|calculate cash flow to creditors|
|negative cash flow to creditors|
|cash flow to creditors equation|
|cash flow to creditors is equal to|
|increase in creditors cash flow|
|cash flow to creditors definition|
|a positive cash flow to creditors indicates a firm|
|formula for cash flow to creditors|