Enter the wavelength (m) and the frequency (hz) into the Celerity Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Celerity.
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Celerity.
C = W * F
- C is the Celerity (m/s)
- W is the wavelength (m)
- F is the frequency (hz)
How to Calculate Celerity?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Celerity.
- First, determine the wavelength (m).
- Next, determine the frequency (hz).
- Next, gather the formula from above = C = W * F.
- Finally, calculate the Celerity.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
wavelength (m) = 300
frequency (hz) = 20
C = W * F = ?