Enter any number or integer into the Eighth Root Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Eighth Root.
Eighth Root Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Eighth Root.
R8 = X ^ (1/8)
- R8 is the Eighth Root ( )
- X is the any number or integer
How to Calculate the Eighth Root?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Eighth Root.
- First, determine any number or integer.
- Next, gather the formula from above = R8 = X ^ (1/8).
- Finally, calculate the Eighth Root.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
any number or integer = 785
R8 = X ^ (1/8) = ?