Enter the total lime and the total acres into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Lime Per Acre.
Lime Per Acre Formula
LPA = L / A
- LPA is the Lime Per Acre (Lime/acre)
- L (lime) is the total lime
- A (acres) is the total acres
To calculate Lime Per Acre, divide the total number of limes by the total acres.
How to Calculate Lime Per Acre?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Lime Per Acre.
- First, determine the total lime.
- Next, determine the total acres.
- Next, gather the formula from above = LPA = L / A.
- Finally, calculate the Lime Per Acre.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total lime = 330
total acres = 13