Enter the total exports and total imports into the calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the net exports.
- National Income Calculator
- Marginal Propensity to Import (MPM) Calculator
- Real GDP Calculator
- GDP Per Capita Calculator
Net Exports Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the net exports of a country or region.
NE = E - I
- Where NE is the net exports
- E is exports
- I is imports
To calculate net exports, simply subtract the imports from the exports.
Net Exports Definition
Net exports are the total exports minus the total imports of a country. A positive net export means the country ships out more value than it brings in.
Net Exports Example
How to calculate net exports?
- First, determine the total exports.
Calculate the total exports.
- Next, determine the total imports.
Calculate the total imports of the country.
- Finally, calculate the total net exports
Subtract imports from exports to calculate the net exports.
Net exports are the difference between total exports and total imports.