Enter the total number of picks and the total amount of time (hrs) into the Pick Rate Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Pick Rate.
- All Rate Calculators
- Inventory Shrinkage Percent Calculator
- Sell Through Rate Calculator
- Stock Out Probability Calculator
Pick Rate Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Pick Rate.
PCK = #P / T
- Where PCK is the Pick Rate (picks/hour)
- #P is the total number of picks
- T is the total amount of time (hrs)
How to Calculate Pick Rate?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Pick Rate.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total number of picks.
- The total number of picks is given as: 30.
- Next, determine the total amount of time (hrs).
- The total amount of time (hrs) is provided as: 10.
- Finally, calculate the Pick Rate using the equation above:
PCK = #P / T
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
PCK = 30 / 10 = 3.00 (picks/hour)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total number of picks = 50
total amount of time (hrs) = 15
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
PCK = #P / T = ?