Enter the total reversion ($) and the reversion factor into the Reversion Value Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Reversion Value.
Reversion Value Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Reversion Value.
RV = R * RF
- RV is the Reversion Value ($)
- R is the total reversion ($)
- RF is the reversion factor
How to Calculate Reversion Value?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Reversion Value.
- First, determine the total reversion ($).
- Next, determine the reversion factor.
- Next, gather the formula from above = RV = R * RF.
- Finally, calculate the Reversion Value.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
total reversion ($) = 100,000
reversion factor = .67
RV = R * RF = ?