Enter the actual result ($) and the planned result ($) into the Pacing to Goal Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Pacing to Goal.
- Advertising Profit Calculator
- Gross to Net Media Advertising Calculator
- ROAS calculator (Return on Advertising Spend)
Pacing to Goal Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Pacing to Goal.
P = (AR - PR) / PR
- P is the Pacing to Goal
- AR is the actual result ($)
- PR is the planned result ($)
To calculate the pacing to goal, subtract the planned result from the actual result, then divide by the planned result.
How to Calculate Pacing to Goal?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Pacing to Goal.
- First, determine the actual result ($).
- Next, determine the planned result ($).
- Next, gather the formula from above = P = (AR – PR) / PR .
- Finally, calculate the Pacing to Goal.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
actual result ($) = 3000
planned result ($) = 2000
P = (AR – PR) / PR = ?