Enter the roof area (ft^2) into the Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Roof Tarp Size.
Roof Tarp Size Formula
RTS = RA * 1.5
- RTS is the Roof Tarp Size (ft^2)
- RA is the roof area (ft^2)
To calculate the Roof Tarp Size, multiply the roof area by 1.5.
How to Calculate the Roof Tarp Size?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Roof Tarp Size.
- First, determine the roof area (ft^2).
- Next, gather the formula from above = RTS = RA * 1.5.
- Finally, calculate the Roof Tarp Size.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
roof area (ft^2) = 500