Enter the outside air temperature (F) into the Roof Temperature Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Roof Temperature.
- All Temperature Calculators
- Pavement Temperature Calculator
- Sidewalk Temperature Calculator
- Potential Temperature Calculator
Roof Temperature Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Roof Temperature.
RT = AT + 25
- RT is the Roof Temperature (F)
- AT is the outside air temperature (F)
To calculate the roof temperature add 25 degrees to the outside air temperature.
How to Calculate Roof Temperature?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Roof Temperature.
- First, determine the outside air temperature (F).
- Next, gather the formula from above = RT = AT + 25.
- Finally, calculate the Roof Temperature.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
outside air temperature (F) = 76
RT = AT + 25 = ?