Enter the overall draw length (in) into the Slingshot Band Length Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Slingshot Band Length.
- Bow Draw Weight Calculator
- Draw Length Calculator
- Bow String Length Calculator
- Arrow Spine Weight Calculator
Slingshot Band Length Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Slingshot Band Length.
SBL = DL / 5
- SBL is the Slingshot Band Length (in)
- DL is the overall draw length (in)
To calculate the slingshot band length, divide the overall draw length by 5.
How to Calculate Slingshot Band Length?
The following steps outline how to calculate the Slingshot Band Length.
- First, determine the overall draw length (in).
- Next, gather the formula from above = SBL = DL / 5.
- Finally, calculate the Slingshot Band Length.
- After inserting the variables and calculating the result, check your answer with the calculator above.
Example Problem :
Use the following variables as an example problem to test your knowledge.
overall draw length (in) = 30
SBL = DL / 5 = ?