Enter the leg to torso ratio and the leg length (in) into the Torso Length Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Torso Length.
- All Length Calculators
- Leg to Torso Ratio Calculator
- Leg to Body Ratio Calculator
- Shoulder to Waist Ratio Calculator
Torso Length Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Torso Length.
TL = L/LTR
- Where TL is the Torso Length (in)
- LTR is the leg to torso ratio
- L is the leg length (in)
To calculate the torso length, divide the leg length by the leg to torso ratio.
How to Calculate Torso Length?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Torso Length.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the leg to torso ratio.
- The leg to torso ratio is given as: 1.25.
- Next, determine the leg length (in).
- The leg length (in) is provided as: 30.
- Finally, calculate the Torso Length using the equation above:
TL = L/LTR
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
TL = 30/1.25 = 24 (in)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
leg to torso ratio = 1.10
leg length (in) = 40
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
TL = L/LTR = ?