Enter the total number of atoms of a substance and the average atomic mass of the substance into the calculator. The calculator will convert the total atoms to grams.
- Average Atomic Mass Calculator
- Grams to Moles calculator
- Mole Fraction Calculator
- Moles to Atoms Calculator
Atoms to Grams Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the total number of grams from atoms.
G = A * AAM
- Where G is grams
- A is the total number of atoms
- AAM is the average atomic mass of the atoms
Atoms to Grams Definition
Converting atoms to grams involves multiplying the total number of atoms by the average atomic mass of the atoms.
How to convert atoms to grams?
how to calculate atoms to grams
- First, determine the total number of atoms in the substance
Calculate the total number of atoms you are measuring.
- Next, calculate the AAM
Calculate the average atomic mass of the substance using the calculator linked above or a formula.
- Finally, calculate the grams
Multiply the total atoms by the average atomic mass per atom to calculate the grams.
Average atomic mass is the sum of the fractional percents of each atom in a substance.
An atom is a microscopic basic element that makes up everything in the world.