Enter the total time and the total number of cycles into the Average Cycle Length Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Average Cycle Length.
- All Length Calculators
- Cycle Time Calculator
- Process Cycle Efficiency Calculator
- Cooling Tower Cycles of Concentration Calculator
Average Cycle Length Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Average Cycle Length.
ACL = T / C
- Where ACL is the Average Cycle Length (time per cycle)
- T is the total time
- C is the total number of cycles
To calculate the average cycle length, divide the total time by the total number of cycles.
How to Calculate Average Cycle Length?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Average Cycle Length.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total time.
- The total time is given as: 30.
- Next, determine the total number of cycles.
- The total number of cycles is provided as: 10.
- Finally, calculate the Average Cycle Length using the equation above:
ACL = T / #C
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
ACL = 30 / 10 = 3 (time per cycle)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total time = 40
total number of cycles = 3
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
ACL = T / #C = ?