Enter the total time and the total number of cycles into the Average Cycle Length Calculator. The calculator will evaluate the Average Cycle Length.
- All Length Calculators
- Cycle Time Calculator
- Process Cycle Efficiency Calculator
- Cooling Tower Cycles of Concentration Calculator
Average Cycle Length Formula
The following two example problems outline the steps and information needed to calculate the Average Cycle Length.
ACL = T / #C
- Where ACL is the Average Cycle Length (time per cycle)
- T is the total time
- #C is the total number of cycles
How to Calculate Average Cycle Length?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Average Cycle Length.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total time.
- The total time is given as: 30.
- Next, determine the total number of cycles.
- The total number of cycles is provided as: 10.
- Finally, calculate the Average Cycle Length using the equation above:
ACL = T / #C
The values provided above are inserted into the equation below and computed.
ACL = 30 / 10 = 3 (time per cycle)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables required are provided below:
total time = 40
total number of cycles = 3
Test your knowledge using the equation and check your answer with the calculator..
ACL = T / #C = ?