Enter the total number of windows that need to be replaced and the total cost into the calculator to determine the cost per window replacement.
- Cost Per Linear Yard Calculator
- Hardwood Flooring Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Basement Finish Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Laminated Floor Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Cost Per Window Calculator
- Glass Weight Calculator
Cost Per Window Replacement Formula
The following equation is used to calculate the Cost Per Window Replacement.
CPW = C / #W
- Where CPW is the cost per window replacement ($/replacement)
- C is the total cost of the job ($)
- #W is the number of windows
What is the average Cost Per Window Replacement?
The average cost per window replacement is between $400 and $800 for standard-sized double-hung windows. Of course, the prices will vary depending on the size and type of window you want to install in your home.
It is essential to consider how much it will cost you to replace your current windows before deciding whether or not it’s a project you want to take on.
The cost of replacing a window can be a significant factor when considering whether or not to replace the windows in your home. The average price of replacing all windows in a single-story, the three-bedroom house can range from $4,000 to $8,000.
This price range covers basic materials such as vinyl, standard glass, and installation labor. Replacing windows with better quality materials will cost more.