Enter the total market value ($) and the number of coins in circulation into the Crypto Price Calculator. The calculator will evaluate and display the Crypto Price.
Crypto Price Formula
The following formula is used to calculate the Crypto Price.
CP = MV / C
- Where CP is the Crypto Price ($/coin)
- MV is the total market value ($)
- C is the number of coins in circulation
To calculate the crypto price, divide the total market value by the number of coins in circulation.
How to Calculate Crypto Price?
The following example problems outline how to calculate Crypto Price.
Example Problem #1:
- First, determine the total market value ($).
- The total market value ($) is given as: 1,000,000,000.
- Next, determine the number of coins in circulation.
- The number of coins in circulation is provided as: 50,000.
- Finally, calculate the Crypto Price using the equation above:
CP = MV / #C
The values given above are inserted into the equation below:
CP = 1,000,000,000 / 50,000 = 20,000.00 ($/coin)
Example Problem #2:
For this problem, the variables needed are provided below:
total market value ($) = 500,000
number of coins in circulation = 10,000
This example problem is a test of your knowledge on the subject. Use the calculator above to check your answer.
CP = MV / #C = ?